Larry and Benson Pilot Larry and Benson Pilot

That ending mashup needs to go. The drums are at a completely different tempo from the Gumball outro. The animation is okay, and the humor is alright. Keep working at it.

Not In My Version Of America Not In My Version Of America

Reminiscent of Ren & Stimpy. With more practice, your animations are certain to improve. Avoid cutting corners, and try to implement a play button.

Keep up the great work!

Sprite A Day Revenge: 8 Sprite A Day Revenge: 8

I, too, wrote a comment.

Horsenwelles responds:

you indeed did

Think Up Think Up

Too generic.

Honestly, I felt that this was just another canned stencyl platformer. As mentioned in many previous comments, the controls are far too slippery. The bat speed is understandable, since the impossible to pass bats must be defeated by examining your surroundings. The music was decent for the type of game, however the recycled Minecraft sound effects were really unnecessary. The lava and fire do not need sound effects. The only sounds in the library should be the music, the jumping/landing sound, and the selection tone. Respawning is another issue, since you respawn to the last checkpoint closest to you, rather than the last one you reached.

Overall, I didn't find this game to be very interesting or fresh.

Better luck next time.

Sonic Ultimate Flash Sonic Ultimate Flash

Seriously, if you're going to steal something, don't post it on the website you stole it from.

Megaman Vs Metroid MMXP10 Megaman Vs Metroid MMXP10

Stolen.

Accent Demo Accent Demo

The last one sounds like a J.A.P. xD

Ducktales - The Moon Ducktales - The Moon

Absolutely perfect as a credits theme for my flash. Its a softer version of the original, yet it still holds the same punch to it. Great work!

Blizzard Buffalo - Mega M Blizzard Buffalo - Mega M

Harsh as i can eh? ;D

ITS SHIT!
haha just kidding XD Its amazing :3 the sleighbells add a great effect ;3 This brings back lots of memories~ ^^ *downloads*

freyguy666 responds:

I love you.
Haha thanks for the review! I'm working on some new remixes so check back in a little while!

Sub-tan(k) Sub-tan(k)

Very clever. xD

DeliciousOrange responds:

I try my best.

25 Years of Dying 25 Years of Dying

Haha!

It seems everything that needs to be said already HAS been said :P great work!

NiN10Doh64 Rejects NiN10Doh64 Rejects

heh heh *o noes pervy comment alert*

looks like the teacher will need to "puniiiish" (wink wink) her student ;) (WINK WINK FRIGGIN' WINK) sorry i just had to xD great job as usual guys :3