Larry and Benson Pilot Larry and Benson Pilot

That ending mashup needs to go. The drums are at a completely different tempo from the Gumball outro. The animation is okay, and the humor is alright. Keep working at it.

Not In My Version Of America Not In My Version Of America

Reminiscent of Ren & Stimpy. With more practice, your animations are certain to improve. Avoid cutting corners, and try to implement a play button.

Keep up the great work!

Sprite A Day Revenge: 8 Sprite A Day Revenge: 8

I, too, wrote a comment.

Horsenwelles responds:

you indeed did

TWS - Opening 1 -Hide you TWS - Opening 1 -Hide you

Very impressive, but still could be improved. The animation is top-notch, but I feel that the part where it says "TWS" could be fixed up. It doesn't quite compare to the rest of the animation. Keep up the good work!

chaosphoenix88 responds:

Thanks alot man. I always appreciate the feedback. Dont give up on me.

Frak Legacy Frak Legacy

Its weird that this came out now, because I've recently been obsessed with Rogue Legacy. Awesome, is it not?

Toons These Days: Ep 18 Toons These Days: Ep 18

*shakes finger at you*
Naughty naughty. You should know cutting corners results in an inferior flash. Making your characters blab away while the audio file plays will always look sloppy. I used to try to get away with that, but have learned since.

On a brighter note, Its great to see this series back again! Hopefully this "Holdover" will not set the standard for the rest of the series.

Superman V Goku Superman V Goku

CAMEO: THE MOVIE!

Entertaining, though. I loved the panty and stocking appearance. Light, too.

Animation In A Nutshell! Animation In A Nutshell!

I_Know_Dat_Feel_Bro.png

The worst is when you spend like, 3 straight hours working on something and it decides to crash for no particular reason. Still, what version of flash could you be using that causes corrupt files? Flash has crashed while saving before, but it never corrupted any of my files.

Nice work, though.

Sonic Battle XC OPENING Sonic Battle XC OPENING

Sonic's running animation is backwards.

Starbucks Commercial Starbucks Commercial

I read that note at the bottom of the comments and actually feel the same. Though I don't animate stick figures, people give the same bad rep to sprites. Even though I don't animate sprites all that often anymore, when I do, I put a tremendous amount of effort into it. Once I tried animating sticks and actually found it more complicated than I expected. Anyway, Great job! Hope to see it on tv soon.